Showabest 451 Atlas Therma Fit Gloves
The Atlas Therma Fit gloves are great cold weather gloves with great abrasion resistance and dexterity.
- The Atlas 451 ThermaFit has PolyCotton/Acrylic liner.
- The ThermaFit has a tough natural rubber coating on a thicker, warmer liner ideal for cold weather chores and gardening.
- The breathable fleeced knit liner is napped and brushed to keep hands warm.
- The rubber coated palm protects from moisture.
- Rough grip helps handle wet slippery objects.
- Machine washable - will not shrink.
- Available in sizes S-XL
- Sold by the pair in increments of 12
Atlas Therma Fit gloves provide a great solution for glove wearers subjected to cold working conditions. This cold weather glove combines a mixture of acrylic loop-in Terry cotton liner for warmth, light-weight feel and suppleness. Constructed with the same great features as the Atlas Fit 300 style glove, the Atlas Therma glove is a popular choice for workers in cold storage environments, snow removal, highway repair and construction. Atlas Therma Fit gloves provide an extra thermal lining and excellent tear resistance along with solid abrasion and puncture resistance in a high dexterity glove.The rough textured grip allows slippery objects to be gripped firmly. At this time, Atlas Thermal gloves are only available in a gray coating on gray. Atlas Therma Fit Gloves are sold by the dozen and are available in: small, medium, large and x-large. These gloves are great for applications like:
- General Purpose
- Public Utilities
- Cold Weather
- Outdoor Work
|Palm Material||Natural Rubber|
|Sold By||Pair in increments of 12|
|Units Per Case||144|
|Country of Manufacture|