PIP 34-8453 ATG Maxiflex 3/4 Coated Cut Resistant 3 w/ Nitrile Microfoam & Micro Dot Grip
The PIP ATG Maxiflex 3/4 Coated Cut Resistant 3 w/ Nitrile Microfoam & Micro Dot Grip 34-8453 has become the world standard for precision handling gloves in dry environments.
- MicroFoam Nitrile coatings are compatible with light oils and will provide a good grip and excellent abrasion resistance
- Raised micro dots increase durability and offer more cushioning in highly repetitive applications requiring precision handling
- Knit Wrist helps prevent dirt and debris from entering the glove
- Innovative fibres - we source our base ingredients to develop our own unique high performance yarns and fibres that offer cut protection whilst maintaining high levels of comfort.
- Reinforcement - between the thumb and forefinger, improves cut resistance and extends glove life in an inherently weak area.
- 360° breathability - patented micro-foam nitrile coating offers 360° breathability, making it the most breathable glove on the market today.
- Form, fit and feel - mimics the "hand at rest", reducing hand fatigue and increasing comfort.
- Latest knitting technology - utilized to produce smooth and rounded fingertips, improving fingertip sensitivity.
- Consistent liner penetration - from the nitrile, leaving only the soft liner resting against the skin.
- Optimized grip delivered through our micro-cup finish, allows for a controlled grip.
- All ingredients used in the manufacturing and construction of this product are compliant with the REACH legislation.
- This glove has been laundered prior to final packaging making it clean and safe for use.
- The Oeko-Tex® Association has evaluated and certified this product as skin safe from the second it comes into contact with the skin.
- The Skin Health Alliance has awarded professional dermatological accreditation following review of the scientific dossier behind this product.
- Available in sizes XS-XXL
- Sold by the pair in increments of 12. 72 pairs per case
- See more PIP Gloves
The PIP Maxiflex cut glove is a result of the thousands of requests from users to make a cut resistant MaxiFlex® that's still super thin, flexible, dexterous and comfortable. This glove is incredibly versatile and is a best seller. This glove can be used in so many applications, it has become a go-to glove for professionals and homeowners alike. Many other gloves that offer a cut resistant level 3 glove don't come close to the dexterity this glove offers. Most cut resistant gloves make it harder to open and close your hand which in turn causes hand fatigue by the end of a long day's work. The fact that the Maxiflex Cut glove also meets federal food regulations make this a great choice for any professional working around food.
- General Purpose
- Public Utilities
|Glove Material||CutTech High Performance Fiber|
|Palm Material||Nitrile Micro Foam|
|Cuff Style||Knit Wrist|
|Coating Finish||PVC Dots(Palm Only)|
|Abrasion Level||CE/EN Abrasion Level 4|
|Cut Level||CE/EN Cut Level B, CE/EN Cut Level 3, ANSI Cut Level A2, ANSI Cut Level 2|
|Tear Level||CE/EN Tear Level 3|
|Puncture Level||CE/EN Puncture Level 1|
|Sold By||Pair in increments of 12|
|Units Per Case||72|
|Country of Manufacture||Sri Lanka|