Novax 147-0-11 Class 0 Rubber Insulating Glove w/ 11" Straight Cuff
As low as $52.00
The Novax 147-0-11 Class 0 Rubber Insulating Glove w/ 11" Straight Cuff is stocked and ready for your electrical safety needs. This unlined, silicone free rubber insulated glove is flexible and durable.
- Contoured shape reduces hand fatigue
- Natural rubber construction offers the required dielectric properties combined with flexibility, strength and durability
- Silicone free
- Individually numbered for traceability and stamped with factory manufacturing date
- Meet ANSI/ASTM D120 standard and NFPA 70E for use around electrical hazards and arc flash protection
- Available in sizes S-XXXL (7-12)
- Sold by the pair. 12 pairs per bag
Download Data Sheet
Download Sizing Chart
Buy the Novax 147-0-11 for as low as $49. The Class 0 Rubber Insulating Glove w/ 11" Straight Cuff are NFPA rated and meet the ANSI/ASTM D120 standard for use around electrical hazards and arc flash.
- Used exclusively for electrical purposes, such as power generation, electrical contractors, hybrid automotive repair/service, hybrid automobile manufacturing, industrial plant maintenance, utilities.
|Country of Manufacture|
|Max Use Voltage Class||Class 0|
|Use DC Voltage||1,500|
|Use AC Voltage||1,000|
|AC Voltage Tested||5,000|
|NFPA 70E Compliant||Yes|
|ANSI / ASTM D120 Compliant||Yes|
Write Your Own Review
Ask Your Question
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought