Mechanix Wear KHD-CR Gray ORHD Knit CR5 Cut Resistant Glove
Mechanix Wear Gray ORHD Knit CR5 Cut Resistant Glove KHD-CR
- 13-gauge knitted shell delivers CE Level 5 cut resistance.
- Thermal Plastic Rubber (TPR) knuckle and metacarpal impact protection.
- Thermal Plastic Rubber (TPR) impact resistant finger guards.
- Thermal Plastic Rubber (TPR) pinch-point fingertip protection.
- Textured nitrile coated palm and fingers improve grip in slick conditions.
- 3mm internal palm padding absorbs shock and vibration.
- Extended cuff with TPR hook and loop closure.
- Machine washable.
- Available in sizes S-XXL
- Sold by the pair or dozen
Severe lacerations and blunt force impact injuries are far too common in the oil and gas industry. The ORHD® Knit CR5 reduces risk on the rig by delivering CE Level 5 cut resistance and critical impact protection to working hands. The 13-gauge knit shell is constructed with a blend of high performance polyethylene and cut technology, delivering critical cut resistance throughout the entire glove. Thermal Plastic Rubber (TPR) safeguards the user’s knuckles, metacarpals, fingers and thumb from common impact and abrasion injuries. We went a step further and extended the TPR to the tip of each finger for proven pinch-point protection from crushing injuries. The palm is anatomically padded and equipped with textured nitrile coating for durable gripping power in dry, oily and wet conditions.
- Oil & Gas
- Public Utilities
- Heavy Equipment Operation
|Cuff Style||Velcro Closure|
|Back of Hand Protection||TPR | Thermoplastic Rubber|
|Knuckle Protection||TPR | Thermoplastic Rubber|
|Cut Level||CE/EN Cut Level 5, ANSI Cut Level A5|
|Country of Manufacture|