Cestus 3204 Deep III Sonic10
The Cestus Deep III Sonic 10 3204 glove is the latest release of the Pro Series gloves.
- Sonic-10® Grip: Oil-resistant grip featuring 3D grip terrain with 10 unique peak zones to create angles on palm that maximize gripping power on wet or oily surfaces, while channeling oil, drilling muds and liquids away from the hand
- Bristle Grip Zones: Dense zones of miniature bristles on palm, fingers and thumb maximize grip in strategically located areas of the hand, while channeling oil, drilling muds and liquids away from palm.
- Flexible CestusAero™ TPR: Vented TPR adds breathability and impact resistance to fingers down to the fingernails, thumb, knuckles and metacarpals.
- One-Piece, Dual-Layered Palm: Ensures glove is durable and made for longevity through a one-piece, dual-layered palm.
- Elasticized Long-Cuff Design: Helps ensure debris and drilling muds stays out of glove while adding tear-away ability if caught in machinery or elsewhere.
- CLOSEOUT: PAIRS LEFT:
- SIZE MEDIUM: 6 PAIRS
- SIZE XL: 5 PAIRS
- SEE SIMILAR GLOVES BELOW
The Cestus Deep III Sonic10 Pro Series glove is redefining grip with 10 different grip zones in the palm to channel away liquids. Their Pro series gloves are setting the standard for oil and gas workers around the globe. It features the patented Cestus®-specific, oil-resistant Sonic 10® grip, which has a 3D grip terrain with 10 unique peak zones that create angles for maximizing grip control on wet, oily or dry surfaces. Miniature bristles are located strategically on palm, fingers and thumb to optimize grip in areas that affect grip control. CestusAero™ vents on the Thermoplastic Rubber (TPR) add breathable impact protection that bends with the fingers, and offers continuous protection from finger tips to wrist. As many top oil drilling companies continue to use this glove for oil work, the search, rescue, and assembly industries would make good use of this glove as well. Assembly workers who are handling large, hot mechanical bearings full of oil find that it helps to prevent burns and accidental drops of valuable machinery. The firefighters choose this glove for great grip while driving and operating the hose in everyday use.
- Heavy Construction
- Barrel & Drum Handling
- Oil Refining
- General Purpose
- Public Utilities
- Search & Rescue
|Glove Material||Propietary Blend|
|Palm Material||PVC Blend|
|Back of Hand Protection||TPR | Thermoplastic Rubber|
|Dexterity Rating||Level 5|
|Abrasion Level||CE/EN Abrasion Level 4|
|Cut Level||CE/EN Cut Level 2|
|Tear Level||CE/EN Tear Level 3|
|Puncture Level||CE/EN Puncture Level 1|
|Country of Manufacture|
Cestus 3204 Deep III Sonic10
As low as $25.29 Regular Price $28.69
MCR 6950 Neoprene Dipped Blackjack Interlock Lined 31" Shoulder Length Chemical Glove
PIP 91-910PDO Cotton Canvas Gloves with PVC Dots
MCR Memphis 4" Cut Resistant Kevlar Arm Sleeves 9304
MCR Memphis 7" Cut Resistant Kevlar Arm Sleeves 9307
MCR 9470K Memphis Cotton Lined 2 Ply Heavy Weight Kevlar Cut & Heat Resistant Glove
MCR 9018DO Memphis 18 OZ HiVis Double Palm Canvas w/ Dots