Cestus 3026 Deep Grip
The Cestus Deep Grip 3026 gloves were designed to protect, and add strong grip for hands on hazardous oil and gas work sites.
- Flexible TPR Shields: Impact resistance for back of fingers down to the fingertips, thumb, knuckles and metacarpals.
- Skid-X Grip™: Adds oil, water, and petro-chemical resistance, as well as heightened grip control on slick or dry surfaces.
- One-Piece Palm with Kevlar® Stitching: Adds durability and longevity to high-wear area that comes into contact with tools.
- Long-Cuff Design: Adds protection, comfort and tear-away ability with heavy machinery.
- Curved Fingers: Matches the natural contour of the hand to reduce hand strain that can result in hand fatigue injuries.
- CLOSEOUT. LIMITED STOCK. SEE ALTERNATIVES BY CLICKING RELATED PRODUCTS TAB BELOW
- CLOSEOUT: PAIRS LEFT:
- SIZE MEDIUM: 10 PAIRS
- SIZE LARGE: 9 PAIRS
- Sold by the pair
The Cestus Deep Grip glove 3026 features flexible thermoplastic rubber (TPR) impact shields on the back of the gloves for impact protection that bends with the fingers, and offers continuous coverage from fingertips to wrist. The palm features oil-resistant, one-piece Skid-X Grip™ that is double stitched on with Kevlar® thread for strong grip control and durability. The propietary grip maintains grip control even when you are covered in oil. Oil refineries also love this glove because it offers heat resistance up to 350 degrees. The neoprene long cuff covers the wrist, while allowing the user to pull out of the glove if caught in a pinch or machinery. This glove also performs very well for industries that use traditional leather gloves. The propietary PVC blend on the palm wears almost four time better than competitor gloves. The fact that it is pre-washed before it leaves the factory means the gloves will not shrink or discolor your hands. Many of the top oil drilling companies continue to use this glove because of it's performance and durability
- Oil & Gas Workers
- Barrel & Drum Handler
- Chain Puller
- Search & Resuce
- Iron Worker
- Heavy Construction
- General Purpose
- Public Utilities
|Palm Material||PVC Blend|
|Back of Hand Protection||TPR | Thermoplastic Rubber|
|Dexterity Rating||Level 3|
|Abrasion Level||CE/EN Abrasion Level 4|
|Cut Level||CE/EN Cut Level 3|
|Tear Level||CE/EN Tear Level 4|
|Puncture Level||CE/EN Puncture Level 2|
|Country of Manufacture|
Cestus 3026 Deep Grip
As low as $22.39 Regular Price $25.39
MCR 9470K Memphis Cotton Lined 2 Ply Heavy Weight Kevlar Cut & Heat Resistant Glove
MCR Memphis 4" Cut Resistant Kevlar Arm Sleeves 9304
PIP 91-910PDO Cotton Canvas Gloves with PVC Dots
MCR 6950 Neoprene Dipped Blackjack Interlock Lined 31" Shoulder Length Chemical Glove
PIP 91-910PDL HiVis Cotton Canvas Gloves with PVC Dots
MCR 9018DO Memphis 18 OZ HiVis Double Palm Canvas w/ Dots